Collection and use of personal information:
LillaKo requires information of it’s clients which may include:
- contact details (i.e. contact address(es), contact number(s), email address)
- date of birth
- credit card details
- medical history
- fitness/health history
- photographs for the purpose of tracking progress
Typical situations when LillaKo will collect personal information from you, are:
- during the pre-exercise screening phase
- when you subscribe to our newsletters, magazines or other publications
- register or renew through the website
- purchase a product
- use our website or mobile app
- handling complaints and grievances
If LillaKo collects sensitive information about you, we will only do so with your consent. Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act and includes information about your health and medical history. If you choose not to provide the information requested, LillaKo may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
Disclosure of personal information:
LillaKo will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Information disclosed between LillaKo, you and your health care provider such as your GP, medical specialist, psychologist etc will only be done with your written consent. LillaKo will discuss relevant information only and will document all interactions with health care providers, available to you on request.
If you are no longer a client of LillaKo, we will retain your personal information unless deletion from our system is requested by you. You will continue to receive all subscribed materials until you choose to unsubscribe.
LillaKo will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that personal information about you is accurate and up-to-date.
We require that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your information.
For more information about protecting your privacy, visit the Office of Australian Information Commissioner's website on www.privacy.gov.au